The Hike of Journey


Hike and climb is only way to remind me of all. Journey takes my soul is going to memorize all memory. Seven summit Indonesia is gift for you. When i can't touch you again, when i can't hug you again, when i am realize that you don't beside me again. At least with hike i know, really know deeply. First i met you when i was hiking and climbing my first mountain, in the end above the sky we ever laughed together, telling our dreams each other, closing our eyes told about future. It was the best part of my life. Now everything is changed, never gonna be the same. The more hike i conquere, the more peak and mountain i stand, it is all for you. Above the earth below the sky feeling my soul is you, seems like a dreams at least i know i ever feel that you are my line...you are my everything. One day if i die, at least i never regret what have happened to me because of you, in mountain i feel i can belong you, and i feel you save me....

 

Time can erase everything

Time can make you forget

But Remember Time will prove everything



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apakah Kamu Bahagia ?

Cianjur Train Adventure

Quarter Crisis Life Part Jodoh & Kehidupan (Part 2)